World Domination Starts Here
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

clan/admin benefits?

3 posters

Go down

clan/admin benefits? Empty clan/admin benefits?

Post  wrathproductions Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:19 am

what are the benifits of ranking up O.o cause you guys have alot of rank ups lol 26 if i counted correctly , isnt 2 years and 2 months 1-5 hour a day a bit much to ask O.O . i guess im asking is it worth the effort , cause putting my time in to the server is sorta like an invesment withouth the insurence how can i be sure my donation will be going straight to the servers benefit , and how can i be sure that you guys are gonna keep the server intact,active and updated for over 2 years i wouldent want to put so much effort into the server to find out that you guys are shutting it down and then im left with nothing . Ive wasted 6 years of my life in MMORPG's only to find out that the time and money i put it was only worth a couple 100 bucks ( a fraction of the money i spent back lol ). im not asking for cash im just asking for some fourm of insurence or maybe some "none" clan affiliated benefits , in fact im not even asking for that im just asking for answers Razz
wrathproductions
wrathproductions

Back to top Go down

clan/admin benefits? Empty Re: clan/admin benefits?

Post  Leetmero Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:07 am

Self Confidence and making u feelz importants
Leetmero
Leetmero

https://www.youtube.com/user/tehkylecreshow

Back to top Go down

Post  Nubb Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:39 pm

If the admins feel you deserve more than one promotion you will get more than one Razz
Nubb
Nubb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down